Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Love You Ritual: "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"




Each week I get the pleasure of working with this delightful family in their home as they learn how to use Conscious Discipline with their little charmer.  We have been learning some new I Love You Rituals and "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" is their favorite right now!  Check out this adorable video!
 



Who can't help but smile from ear to ear when you see something that cute?!?  Cute they are, but I Love You Rituals are so much more than cute!  They are a fun and purposeful way of helping us make connections with our children through a loving relationship so that we can literally wire the child's brain for impulse control, cooperation, and willingness.  Who wouldn't want that?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment